Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 13:51   #6453
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Whilst No Deal is the default route right now, it's the least likely to happen IMO MP's will try and utilise every single trick in the book, perhaps something like the 'humble address' to stop this from occurring.

Deal, not going to happen because there's no changes that can be made according to the EU. Unless May can work some magic in the next few days (which i highly doubt)

That leaves revoke A50. As much as i would love to see that happen, I highly doubt she would go down this route either, it's political suicide.

I honestly don't know how she can proceed
Customs Union coming our way soon. i.e. EU membership in all but name without the voting rights. Which means all this has been a waste of time, money and divided the country unnecessarily.