View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 21:55   #730
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
I think the consensus is that while the force used was within proceedure for subduing someone and wouldn't normally kill someone, the about of time he did it while he was pleading for help was criminally negligent hence the second degree murder charge.

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

I guarantee you people of any race who themselves aren't very left wing or explicitly hate Britain think we are crazy for putting up with this.
But as I've pointed out, the real problem would've been the non-white officer kneeling on his chest, yet unsurprisingly he's not facing the more serious charges.

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
There's no constitutional need to have someone from an obscure party with no MPs on speed dial last time I checked. But I digress.

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

I can imagine some people being a bit flaky and not expressing their views openly but I can't see you being one of them.
It's one thing expressing views in a relatively anonymous forum such as this, but try it less anonymously and more openly and see what happens.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote