View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 11:44   #9
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: Cancel sky sub online

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
Contacted Sky again via their cancel sub form on Monday. Gave all the info we have so they have everything.
Had a silent call today from 08000512592 @ 10.56am which is sky. I answered the call within 2 rings (sitting on phone) and it was pure silence & I hung on for a minute or so, hung up, saw it was an 0800 number with no callback facility.
Then I got same the automated email from them again @ 11.05am...
So I though WTH and tried phoning them.
"All our advisers are busy at the moment, we expect to answer your call in ............ 20 minutes"

Jeeze they want me to pay them to cancel @ 10"point"whatever pence a minute + connection.

The whole thing about canceling is that my wife is being made redundant in a couple of weeks, we're trying to save money and they don't want to let us cancel without paying for the fricking privilege. What barstewards!!!!!! Major peeved @ $ky
If you have a Sky line then the call to Sky is free
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote