View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 16:31   #441
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I notice Amazon have charged me for Prime on my Recent statement. Not sure how they did this, it is possibly from a purchase thru Amazon in September.

I would state, I never asked for the free trial, or signed up to Prime
They have recently changed the purchase checkout process, and it's all too easy to sign up for a trial. What used to be the "Confirm purchase" button now signs you up for the trial. You now have to click the "Don't gain Unlimited One-Day Delivery" link (which isn't a button).