View Single Post
Old 20-11-2014, 11:43   #619
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
So they couldn't sort it out for yesterday - and rebooked it for this morning on an ambulance.

They have just phoned to tell me there's been a 'mix up' and don't know if they can come today or not.
What a bunch of muppets. I hope things have now been sorted and you are on your way to your appointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Paperwork!

Got to get the company accounts in order today so the accountant can get the return done. Trawling through piles of paper to get each months invoices and payments in order. Should have done it ages ago.

Trying to find an invoice in March 2013 for printed circuit boards. Seems to have vanished. Got the bill but no supporting paper. It'll be here - somewhere.
I feel your pain heero. Our business seemed to generate mounds of paper and in the end I got 12 pastic wallets and used to 'file' each item away as soon as it landed. At least everything was seperated out into months and by always tucking things into the front of the folder it was almost in date order aswell. My bugbear was petrol receipts, the guys would hoard them and by the time I got them the printing would be almost unreadable so reconciling them to the garage petrol schedules was hopeless.

My moan today is waiting for results. I know things take time but it doesn't help reduce the stress.