View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 08:58   #5
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Apple or Samsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Samsung tablets run the Android operating system which is fine but slightly less intuitive than Apple’s iPad operating system, especially if you’re used to the iPad. The Samsung hardware is a match for Apple’s I’m led to believe. I suspect you probably wouldn’t notice any hardware difference.

A couple of things: In terms of processing power the iPad is ahead of Android tablets. I am unaware of any Samsung tablet that has anything close to Apple's A-series chips.

Although this is not important if you're only consuming media.

Apple's ecosystem for tablets is more developed than the Android one in terms of support and applications specifically designed for it.

Although Nash have you considered a Kindle Fire tablet if Amazon applications are your main concern?

IMO The tablet breakdown is like this:

Cheap, easy, media consumption device: Kindle Fire

All round tablet: iPad Air or the cheaper iPad

Professional artist/production work: iPad Pro

Professional office work: Microsoft Surface.

Last edited by Damien; 28-09-2020 at 09:22.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote