View Single Post
Old 24-08-2022, 16:02   #7323
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Not a lot to say apart from my Dad passed away suddenly last week in his sleep. Totally out of the blue and has totally shocked us all. Its the last thing we needed as my mum only passed away in November last year.

Was chatting on the phone to him last Sunday afternoon and he was fine, seems like he went to bed and never woke up. When we all realised no one had heard from him for 2 days we went to the house last Wednesday and had to break in with the Police he was just lying in bed.

At least he looked peaceful and is now with my mum again. They had been married 53 years. I am in pieces and a week later still can't believe I won't get to speak to him again.