View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 17:06   #1692
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Sarah Sanders today said she "can't guarantee" there is no tape of Trump saying a racial slur. Obviously she could just be protecting herself but it seems either his staff, or the lot of them, think it might be out there.

Personally I don't think it would have been kept under wraps this long. It would be amazing if such a thing existed, was in the hands of someone outside of Team Trump, and not be released before the election.
Yeah, I don't think it does either. That being said, the AH tapes practically got the man elected so you never know, people might be worried about this helping Trump.

One thing...I don't get this at all. If she wanted to do so much to get Trump, why did she not talk about this, explain what happened and then let everyone ridicule her / claim that it is fake news. Then release the tapes after a few days. This way, it just looks like she claims that they said it, they did, she shoes the proof and simultaneously comes off as the bad guy at the same time....wtf?

Any ideas, anyone?