View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 16:51   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

I am going to make a prediction. I think Infinity War is going to break the record for highest opening weekend ever and first week. I don't think it is going to beat Avatar as highest grossing film of all time but I definitely think it is going to hit the $2 billion mark and take the No 4 spot from Jurassic World. This is where things currently stand atm.

Over the last 10 years or so I have been to tonnes of midnight premieres at my Odeon for various films, some standalone and some franchise, and they are normally shown in anything between 1 and 4 screens at my 9 screen Odeon. I knew The Last Jedi was going to be big last year because for the first time ever it was in 6 screens at midnight and the reason why I think Infinity War is going to be huge is because it is in 7 screens and they are pretty much sold out. The two remaining screens it isn't in are tiny so the cinema is pretty much going to be at capacity tonight which I am sure will be the first time ever. There isn't much between the $2 billion mark, TFA and Titanic so if Infinity War can get there I would love to see it take the No.2 spot behind Avatar and the icing on the cake will be if it breaks the records for the fastest film to get there. Can it do it in 4 weeks?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote