Thread: 1000M Gig1 service
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 11:08   #10
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Gig1 service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Looks like that list is pretty out of date, part of the reason devices aren't listed on it is because they haven't been tested it seems.
Yes, I'm afraid so. My AX11000 and gmudos' R8000 don't appear. I expect there are others. There's no excuse for the AX11000. It's been out for over a year now.

Do you know a more reliable source for that sort of data? It is rare for WAN to LAN throughput data to be published, in commercial descriptions anyway. There's probably a reason for that!

Last edited by roughbeast; 02-09-2020 at 11:26.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote