MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Gonna be a purchase in a few weeks for a handful of select titles. I was absolutely wrong when I suggested all Xbox exclusive on PC would be great

They're absolutely horrible, it's clear those porting them have absolutely no idea what they're doing. I'm not risking paying more premium prices to be stuck with utter crap. So upon purchase I should have the games that are unplayable in my windows account available to play on the Xbox. Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7, Gears of War etc. Another reason for purchase is once again down to EA not making games available for a DRM platform they created in Origin. You know a storefront to house their games but actually only hold half of them because... well no valid reason.

Fight night and UFC are only available on consoles.

I had the original Xbox One but couldn't find much use for it early on, now I reckon I'd like to get back into Console FPS for a bit and as above, play the EA console titles and my Win10 library.

Heard the kinect is dead in the water though?
Yes M$ are no longer manufacturing the Kinect sensors. Although they will still support existing units. Kind of makes sense really I don't know of that many games that supported it
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote