View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 12:03   #17
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Password managers.

I use LastPass and pay for Premium. I can use the same tool on Windows, Linux, Android. I install, login and all my passwords are available. Nice and easy. I can also "share" logins but keep the password secure - so I have setup Dropbox for each of the kids, then shared the password securely with them and setup the client on their PC's.

LastPass can autochange the password on some sites making that task a little easier, you can generate a OTP pad so you can get into your account should you forget your password. For some devices it can store a key on the device so you can use that device to access your account if you forget the password. It supports some 2FA mechanisms. You can also store secure notes. Another good feature is you can force master password entry for some records.

I don't know what my password is for many sites now, it's a random string of letters, numbers, symbols as long as the site will allow.

I do NOT keep my bank login in there though. And that also has a card reader and response mechanism to do things once logged in anyway.