Thread: Tivo V6 Free V6 box
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 12:30   #260
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Free V6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
The box is an LG wide design, and I believe that most other countries use the RF connector for their TV setup.

I'd also point out that the connection steps are documented in the QS guide that's in the kit box, and it's the first thing it tells you do to after disconnecting your old box:
Lol, guide? who reads that

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Just a few days to go before the shiny V6 arrives. They say I will keep the Tivo, so that is going into the bedroom to replace the V+ (which I suppose I will have to return).

I still can't login to the boxswap page as their system still thinks I am using an old email address, despite their system also saying that that address does not exist on their system. The overseas assistant had no idea how to solve it.

If I ever get over that hurdle, using the boxswap system to move all my series links, etc. to the V6 isn't well explained despite frantic googling. Any help gladly received.
Isn't is the same as your 'My Virgin media' log in ?
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote