View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 22:31   #1236
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
We need to just leave, the EU have made it clear they won’t change the deal. Parliament has rejected the deal 3 times.

What do you expect to happen?

It is clear any other deal that may be considered by the EU would be BINO, and our Remain Parliament EU sycophants would happily do a deal that kept us tied to them Single Market, Customs Union, ECJ and therefore not Brexit.

We need to leave, with a deal that respects what we were there led would happen and if you can’ Remember it was:

- leave the Single Market
- leave the Customs Union
- leave the ECJ

As a minimum.

If that can’t be achieved then to achieve that would be by just leaving. “No Deal” is a fallacy as there would be a deal, it would just be after we have left....that’s all.

If this subversion of democracy was being undertaken in Central America, Africa or asia we’d be denouncing them as oppressive rogue states governed by despots.

I am sick of the bullshiite, I was a remainer....but this process has turned me into the most hardened leaver.

Just do as you’re Fff’n told.
Look, you can wander into Brexit fantasy land or you can follow the process. The 2016 debate set out a goal and promised, yes promised, that there was no downside and it would be an easy win.

You, along with many others are just being revisionist. I don't care what you are sick of. I don't care whatever you have turned into. I care about my family and I care about the country. Follow the process, follow the promise. The promise was a deal so a deal it is ..

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
As it prevents the conclusion of a democratic decision.

Also it was negotiated, in so far it was not proposed by the U.K., it was an EU device that we failed to negotiate out.
Incorrect. TM's deal fulfilled all the obligations of the 2016 vote. It was voted down by the ERG. These are the facts.

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The referendum was for leaving or staying in the EU. Boris is perfectly within his rights to take us out.

No deal is better than a bad deal. Heard that one before?

The dystopian view you have been sucked into believing from the EU collaborators will not happen. How can you believe that nonsense? Now they are trying to claim that food rationing will have to be introduced!

Is there nothing this lot won't say to frighten people into believing this claptrap?

I'm surprised that none of these truthtwisters haven't yert claimed that we're all gonna die!
You represent the perfect paradox of the ardent Leave supporter. Regain Democracy by bypassing it. Implement the Will of the People by ignoring it. You deploy shallow tropes without meaning: "No deal is better than a bad deal" .. a vacuous slogan at best.

Your use of cartoon language: "sucked into believing", "EU collaborators", etc. just undermines any rational point you start to make.