Thread: ntl: Q4 Results
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 16:29   #17
ian@huth
Inactive

Services: VM 10Mb, TU, 1xSky HD, 2xSky+ (HD,all packs, sports & movies) 2xDVD PVR's, Freesat Freeview & other
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
Re: ntl: Q4 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keytops
smarmy comments? I wasn't the one boasting about the bonus coming my way... I was simply stating that IF NTL give their staff a bonus everytime they add X more customers [which is they way it reads so far in this thread], what incentive is there to try and keep the current customers happy? None that I can see...
From what gooner4life has just said the bonus is related to churn amongst other things. So there is every incentive to keep customers happy and retain their custom. From what has been said it would appear that ordinary NTL staff getting bonuses is a sign that they and the company are doing things right.
ian@huth is offline   Reply With Quote