View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 20:46   #8505
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I don't follow other leagues its just that I have a family connection in Valladolid, so La Liga is of interest to me.
No doubt there are many Spanish and Italian's that live in this Country who would like to see their home teams play.
The best foreign players are mostly in the Premier League anyway

Just think people forget that there is great football not on TV, probably very local to them. Non league is best for passion/entertainment plus you can walk around the ground with a drink from the bar if you want Try that in the Premiership !

I was in Gran Canaria earlier this year and went to see Las Palmas play, great fun, but seeing the same on TV just isn't nearly the same.

Last edited by Mr K; 18-08-2018 at 20:50.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote