View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 21:46   #12416
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
LOL

Good news my wee dog has just got a infection thank goodness, so hopefully once his medicine starts to kick in he will be back to his usual self, then back to the vet in a fortnight just for a follow up check up.

I was pleasantly surprised at the bill £74.39 that was for 3 injections, his urine sample checked, course of antibiotics and the consultation. As a family we hate it when our dog is unwell we just knew that something was wrong with him
Hopefully it'll do the trick and he'll be up and at 'em very soon.

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Ah the male Blackbird might have realised that there was something wrong with those chicks so dumped them to give the healthier ones more of a chance. Less mouths to feed and all that.

The goldies tend to come into the garden in singles or a pair at a time during the nesting season but you get a good flock of them once the last lot of young have hatched. I think there are 3-4 pairs visiting my garden but it's not unusual to see between 10 and 20 at a time after the nesting season has finished. They fight over the sunflower hearts so I've just bought another feeder for them with 4 ports.

Ours will eat pretty much anything you put out though:

Attachment 27047
Yep, nature can be very cruel. Thankfully some neighbours have moved recently and we have a few less cats around now. They kill so many birds it's a real shame.

Last edited by Osem; 08-08-2017 at 21:50.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote