View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 13:10   #12411
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Both families turf their kids onto the street in all weathers. Not into their own (large) back gardens. And they never seem to be taken anywhere like the local park. Six weeks of them would have been too much for anyone, let alone the shift workers that live around here.

Gawd help us when they turn into teenagers....
They have kids of their own and repeat the cycle of defective parenting and HMG will instruct our teachers to do even more of their upbringing for them.

---------- Post added at 13:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I know this is disgusting but my happy thought is I managed to get a urine sample from my dog grant you more urine on my hand than in the plastic cup but at least the vet has his sample.
You have a dog called 'Grant You'?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote