View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 23:05   #5749
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
There's always tonight Caff, the leonids are about all weekend.
I like Alan but I've heard he does his stand up absolutely slaughtered.
Thanks for that, TheDaddy

I did start to wonder very early on into the gig and throughout.
During a 'Does anyone [in the audience] have any questions?' session. Someone asked him:
"How many pints did you have in the interval?" His response was:
"None. I haven't had a drink for 3 days."

Later on he doubled up in laughter for a couple or more minutes but no one else there was laughing.

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Ben the cat who came to stay with us about a month ago has aged me considerably this morning.

We knew we had to let him run free but the two hours he was out of sight were horrible.

Well he is back with us and sleeping off the largest lunch he has so far eaten so I guess we are now his family .... and .... I can't stop smiling. Riley certainly sent us a little smasher to fill the huge gap his dying made in our hearts.
See - you and John have done such a great job in rehabiltating Ben. And now he's training you
Your relief must have so great. No wonder you're smiling