View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 19:14   #5747
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Ben the cat who came to stay with us about a month ago has aged me considerably this morning. John and I have worked hard with him since he arrived scared and traumatised so to-day we decided that he was ready to be allowed to explore the great outdoors. He was a tad overwhelmed to begin with, stuck close to me as I cleared some leaves from our gravel garden, became a little more confident when he spotted a squirrel, then took off running. Over our fence, over our neighbours fence and out of sight.

We knew we had to let him run free but the two hours he was out of sight were horrible.

Well he is back with us and sleeping off the largest lunch he has so far eaten so I guess we are now his family .... and .... I can't stop smiling. Riley certainly sent us a little smasher to fill the huge gap his dying made in our hearts.
Very touching story Jo, you must have been on tenterhooks waiting for him to get back, but then why wouldn't he return he knows when he is well off! And judging by the photos he's got luxury accommodation to boot! Seriously though Jo I'm really glad that he has finally settled in and wish you many years of happy enjoyment with him.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote