Thread: General Virgin TV (2024)
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2024, 02:13   #31
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV (2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher View Post
So according to this, the earliest they could end the deal is 2026, not 2025. Media Boy is mistaken.
Just passing on info I was given.

Like I say all the time "I do not work for Virgin Media UK so all the information is still subject to change."

---------- Post added at 02:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018 View Post
The licensing agreement expires in April 2036 but reportedly have the option to end it with one year notice after 10 or 20 years.
Any link?

All I can see this The licensing agreement expires in April 2036
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote