Thread: Streaming Wandavision
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 00:23   #42
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Wandavision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
OK, just watched first two episodes and I thought it was brilliant. Obviously riffing on Bewitched.

There’s an endgame and enjoy episodic journey to it, if it changes through 50’s, 60’s, 70’s , 80’s that will be cool.

It’s apparent that either Wanda or Vision, or both, are in some kind of construct.

I think there is merit In the argument that they are trying save Vision, in Endgame they were trying extract Vision’s consciousness from the infinity stone, so it could be something to do with that. Then again the disembodied voice on the radio is talking to Wanda directly.

All in all very good, I don’t understand anyone that doesn’t get it.
Do you remember The Framework in Season 4 of Agents of Shield ? I would not be surprised if it is not another version. If it is it could all relate to Darkhold and be the bridge that brings the mutants (X-Men) into the MCU

Last edited by Jaymoss; 19-01-2021 at 00:34.
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote