Thread: Streaming Wandavision
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 20:28   #39
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Wandavision

OK, just watched first two episodes and I thought it was brilliant. Obviously riffing on Bewitched.

There’s an endgame and enjoy episodic journey to it, if it changes through 50’s, 60’s, 70’s , 80’s that will be cool.

It’s apparent that either Wanda or Vision, or both, are in some kind of construct.

I think there is merit In the argument that they are trying save Vision, in Endgame they were trying extract Vision’s consciousness from the infinity stone, so it could be something to do with that. Then again the disembodied voice on the radio is talking to Wanda directly.

All in all very good, I don’t understand anyone that doesn’t get it.