Thread: Streaming Wandavision
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 14:18   #31
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Wandavision

Absolutely brilliant so far. The intrigue and mystery is building and that for me is the main part of what's so good.

I have a feeling it is only Wanda in this 'reality' It seems to have started falling apart slightly and although she seems to have some control over it someone else is ultimately responsible.

The S.W.O.R.D logo has started to appear often as well.

The fact that each episode seems to be set in a distinct era and replicating a TV show from those times, is also interesting. Could Wanda have created them from memories of things she watched as a child?

Ep1 could be I Love Lucy mixed with I Dream of Genie, from the 50s and Ep2 is clearly like Bewitched from the 60s. Now with the colour coming in is Ep3 going to be the 70s?