Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 15:12   #2812
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Nope 100% right.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55633843

However, supermarkets can deny entry to their premises which is private property, and can call the police if someone refuses to follow the rules or becomes abusive.

---------- Post added at 14:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

Also they could use health and saftey at work act.

Which basically has a bit that says the company has a duty of care to protect it staff for harm.

Not wearing on can be classed here.

Plus I didn't say disabled.

I said proof should be provided via a doctors letter not some tat, that can be bought without proof.

You're missing the point... All someone has to do is say that they have a disability the supermarket can't then by LAW

a) Ask to see proof
b) Ask what disability they suffer from

As i said the intent is not token, but in reality (and i dont share Chris's optimism although i wish he was right) i suspect it will make little difference

You're wrong...

health and safety at work has nothing to do with it