View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 18:48   #498
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz82 View Post
I agree, I've just moved from Sky Q to Virgin's Ultimate Oomph bundle with the TV360 boxes and I was concerned at first after reading the stories on here and other forums but I'm pleasantly surprised! It's not all that different to Sky Q to be honest!

At the risk of being shot down, we had a V6 box a couple of years ago before we had Sky Q and I actually found the V6 difficult to use which prompted the move to Sky!
I find the V6 extremely easy to use! However, I am very desperate to find more information about the 360. I love the idea of the new UI, but I am put off by the people who say that the recordings cannot recognise what you have already watched, and that they cannot distinguish old shows from new shows. I need also convinced by whether or not you can bookmark programmes!

When they have fixed that I might sign up!!