View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 13:16   #9
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Any V6 users also tried SkyQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogGuy View Post
The voice search is good. However, let's take EastEnders as an example. I can use the V6 backwards guide to find last nights episode in about 5 seconds.

On Sky Q, I would say 'EastEnders' into the voice remote and then have to scroll through lots of Classic EastEnders episodes from Drama and the latest BBC1 episode was always at the bottom. Then, I have to download it.

That's just one example.
I've just tried that example and with the touch remote swipe down and hold got to Fridays episode in seconds.

I guess its what you get familiar with , I suppose there is no right or wrong.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote