View Single Post
Old 21-03-2008, 15:07   #1594
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF1975 View Post
Tell me about it. I miss clicking on the link every few hours and watching the share price tank. On a positive note though at least it gives time for more publicity, more research and more time for everyone to write to MPs, MEPs, Privacy organisations etc.

I am currently drafting a letter I intend to send to my MP and all the MEPs for my area. After that I intend to follow up my email to Liberty with a written letter. Still no response from them yet but hopefully a written letter will be more successful.
Perhaps sharing the letter with others might help them to also send copies to their MP and all EUMPs.