View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 17:57   #4262
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
I feel left out as I haven't bought any severed legs with shoes still attached
Lol, you ass. :p

No, I was going to say, those definitely are not my legs - apparently mine are better. (A lot better lol, and longer).

Nah it was just the easiest way to get an image of them without using the attachment settings as the pictures have to be so small. Using the C&P format only works with the Wsgy editor but you have to take the off sets with the bugs in it / messes the spacing issues up so I'll toggle back and fro with what I bought - hopefully the re-sizing will not be too much of an issue.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote