View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 17:32   #1041
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
If Warner , Disney/Fox remove content from Comcast/Sky then Comcast/Sky no longer pays them the fees it currently does meaning a lot of money they currently outlay is saved allowing them to invest in their own original content as opposed to buying third party.

What's hard to understand about that , I've reread your post and must admit I'm struggling to understand what you are on about.
Well, I'm having some trouble understanding your point, too. You say that Disney and the like will lose money by taking their programmes back for themselves, which is true, and it's already happening to Netflix. What you are forgetting is that the streaming services will be recouping that money with the new subscriptions they will be getting as the new services roll out.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote