Thread: UK Timeline Can you get addicted to TV show?!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 17:38   #9
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Can you get addicted to TV show?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Supergirl started out really well in Season 1, and mostly Season 2, after that it went downhill - slowly at first, then rapidly. It became one of the worst woke shows ever, and by season 5 they didnt even bother to pretend otherwise, super preachy episodes, and they even got rid of her trademark skirt.
Have problems with the whole storyline being different from the late 50s early 60s when it and wonder woman were my dc comics choice. Still enjoying so far. Even thinking of calling the dog that caused me to stuck in the house ( 3 fractured ribs) Kara . My granddaughter says her name should be Spare...Eye, her boy friend came up with Byron, took a clue from him and about an hour to get why. Grand daughter definitely couldn't work it out , weird mind