Thread: US Timeline The Originals
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 20:54   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Originals

It is alright, I can take it or leave it. I used to watch TVD religiously every week and was emotionally invested in every character and cared about what happened to them. For the last two seasons of The Originals I haven't bothered watching them until summer when everything has wrapped up and class it as one of my summer catch up series like Scorpion. The only character I take an interest in tbh is Elijah, the rest of them are too boring and repetitious for me and I feel like I could act each scene for them without even having to know what it is about.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote