Thread: UK Timeline X Factor : 2009
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2009, 18:11   #43
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
re: X Factor : 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Hi RobM CFT, I have calmed down, when l have seen these before, l delete the item, l actaully got an email with the results, and yes l did read the item in the papers, and l sent an email to Channel Tv who make the series, they stated to me that these ARE wrong, and don 't believe what you read.

I also understand that these results will be leaked, BUT we have only just seen the SECOND episode, but why do people spoil it by letting this out. - maybe there is someone out there who knows what the lotto numbers for Wednesday.
Happy to see you've chilled a little Arthur but if you had already read the article in the papers what was the need for the rant in the first pace ? I'm just a little confussed. As for why do people post things and write things like this its simply because there is a demand for it. Personally I dont like to know whats comming in anything I watch but thats just my personal preference and we have to respect others prefrences to.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote