View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 19:19   #1231
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Another update. This is a quote from JJ20x's post on ForumBox (thanks to Horizon for the head's up on the Pick'n'Mix thread).

Quote:
Channels not initially assigned to a new tier and not in the Player or "FTA" tiers:

Blaze, Film4 +1, Food Network, God Channel, More 4 +1 & Travel Channel - all of these were added to the Player Pack
I've had a look at the two sources I have access to (different than what JJ20x was using to be clear). Someone on the Player tier will need to confirm these changes, though the new VM channel list PDF for May should be out soon, but they are showing on the Player tier on the VM website now, whereas the last VM channel list PDF from the start of April I have has them all on different tiers. The VM website table showing it turned out to be true for NHK World so I have no reason to doubt these channels being available to more tiers.

Additional: Had a closer read of JJ20x's post and found some more. I'll check these against the VM website. Checked, and seem fine.

Quote:
International news channels:

Al Jazeera English, Bloomberg HD, euronews, France 24 (French) HD, France 24 English HD, NDTV 24x7, NHK World-Japan - all of these were added to the Player Pack.
And...

Quote:
&TV, HUM EUROPE, Islam Channel English, Islam Channel Urdu, Al Jazeera Arabic & NDTV India - these were added to the Player Pack
And yet more...

Quote:
Asian/Bollywood music channels:

B4U Music, Brit Asia TV & Zing - all of these were added to the Player Pack.
That makes 22 additions to Player tier this week now, I think.

Many thanks JJ20x.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 01-05-2019 at 19:53. Reason: Much more information added.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote