View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 16:29   #3763
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Have to disagree - if there was a modifier "black lives matter more" or "only black lives matter", you would have a point - but there isn’t.
You can disagree all you want, since I also disagree with you.
All lives matter, simple as that, saying only one subset matter is incorrect.

Quote:
I do not accept your view that the slogan implies that other lives do not matter. That's your interpretation
Of course its my interpretation, who elses would it be ?
Just like everyone has their own views, and again, I disagree with you.

We could go around in circles with this all day, and since its not the subject of this topic, I suggest we agree to disagree, and move on.

In fact, its probably time for this whole thread to move back on topic .. please.

Baby, I was born this way.