View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 20:04   #5
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Drug deaths up in Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Interestingly Portugal has the second lowest, and it went down the decriminalisation route in 2001.
I am skeptical of drawing conclusions like that though. It could be that both the act of decriminalisation and their lower cases of drug deaths are a result of a general culture around drugs - i.e fewer deaths because it isn't a problem and because it isn't so much of a problem it was political easier to decriminalise drugs?

That said I am generally for decriminalising drugs, especially softer ones, because I think it would free up police time, raising money and allow legal producers to cut out the criminal markets resulting in less exploitation.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote