Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 18:19   #162
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

I was talking to somebody at work about this the other day and we were discussing who our favourite character is, what we want to see happen next season and who we think is going to die. As much as we would all like a happy ending with Kahleesi or Jon Snow on the throne we know it isn't going to happen. The bad guys always seem to come out on top and given the war with the white walkers that is about to happen and then presumably with Cersei, I imagine Kingslanding and the other kingdoms inbetween are going to be reduced to rubble and I can see everyone dying and Cersei ending up on the iron throne but ironically ruling over a nation of rubble.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote