View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 15:31   #3
Falkor
cf.member

Falkor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Essential Business Internet from £22 a month

Hi ID

Apologies for the delay in responding and thanks a lot for the info. Just to clarify, do you mean classifying my use as being a "Home office" to VM would be sufficient for their purposes, to supply a business subscription (rather than residential). Do you have to show evidence that you are commercial then? Or is "Home office" one of VMs or other ISPs packages (excuse my ignorance)?

Also with the prices you gave, am I right in saying that if I gave VM the £50 installation fee up front, ongoing, I would be billed £26.40 monthly inc everything? And what package is that, because even that one is £100 ish cheaper than what I'm currently paying pa.

As far as switching providers, I'm trying to get shot of my BT copper. I'm already running an OBi100 for VoIP for our phones as VM for the ISP on coax. I'm at the point now, where I can cancel the BT subscription. I've gone off BT for numerous reasons. I'm open to other non-copper pair providers (coax etc) solely for broadband, but I know they are few and far between.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote