View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 21:41   #3332
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
you do know Republic is in the EU right and there no change of them becoming part of UK

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:39 ----------

what utter nonsense you do know the brexstremists want WTO rules don't you and under there rules there have to be a hard border eu don't control WTO rules
you seem to be deliberately obfuscating the issue. I didn’t say anything about whether or not there should be a hard border. Indeed, I’m sure there must be if we fully leave the EU and it’s main institutions.

I simply said that the EU were pulling levers to try and stop a hard border, using the GOod Friday Agreement as their excuse for their underlying target of keeping us in those principal institutions.

Remember, there was a democratic referendum the result of which was a majority vote to leave the EU. Let there be a border between the Ireland’s.

My advice is at your risk.