View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 07:49   #145
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Election 2019 - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I'd need clarification from the moderators. It appears to me that criticising Labour is on topic, criticising the Conservatives (Islamophobia, Grenfell) is off topic. As I say I've been banned from the thread before, yet I don't see any action against anyone on the other side for ignoring instructions to move on, even though many address me directly.

I suppose we only have another week of the forum being used to push the Conservative party agenda and we can get back to the Brexit thread.
Excuse me, but all the above is pure bullshit. There has been plenty of critical points put forward on Tories, unchallenged by the team, no team member has told anyone they cannot be critical of any particular party.

You have not been banned for your highly critical points on the Tory party. So don’t you dare make up ridiculous assertions and accusations. I/we the team, couldn’t careless who you vote for, which party, you wish to slate, what I do care about is your attitude towards other members, how you speak to them, you referred to one member, to like having a lower paid job, belittling them. That is a no no. You suggested to another member, you were far more experienced than they were on economics, because in “your” mind, their arguments were flawed.

So this business or game, you appear to be playing now, seeking clarification, you damn well know what you’ve been told to stop doing and it certainly isn’t what you’ve ascertained above.