View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 07:27   #143
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Election 2019 - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I'd need clarification from the moderators. It appears to me that criticising Labour is on topic, criticising the Conservatives (Islamophobia, Grenfell) is off topic. As I say I've been banned from the thread before, yet I don't see any action against anyone on the other side for ignoring instructions to move on, even though many address me directly.

I suppose we only have another week of the forum being used to push the Conservative party agenda and we can get back to the Brexit thread.
This is the election thread - as if you didn't know. The matter of Labour's record on antisemitism and Corbyn's personal stance (including his past - possibly current - support for terrorist causes) are highly pertinent to this thread.

Drawing you out on this in the light of what you've already indicated is perfectly proper - again as if you didn't know.

You seem to be doing a Corbyn yourself.

My advice is at your risk.