View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 15:08   #1854
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
But recently you said VM should do the same on here or have you forgot ?

It's also worth noting you have no issues with Netflix and Amazon signing exclusive content.
I have always said that I am against exclusivity of content. The only reason I have advocated exclusive on demand shows for Virgin was to keep up with the competition under the legal framework that currently exists.

I would indeed put Netflix and Amazon in a different category, at least in terms of their original content, because at a relatively low cost, you can choose to add to your other subscriptions without having to pay again for channels you already have. Does anyone really think it's reasonable, for example, for BT to require me to subscribe to their broadband service and pay all over again for TV programmes I already get on Virgin just to receive their AMC channel?

I cannot believe that some on these forums actually think that is fair play!