Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 19:29   #622
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It’s a shame. I suppose that driving a hard bargain gets a better price for customers, or maybe simply a bigger profit for VM, but in the end, it looks like the ambition to be a ‘super aggregator’ is a bit pie in the sky.

Sooner or later, there will be a better proposition that will benefit customers that will neatly contain everything integrated in one box, including terrestrial and Sky. That will see VM dead in the water.

The opportunity is there I think for Sky to seize. If it does so, they will get my custom, that is for sure. They are almost there, actually.

A great pity, and a wasted opportunity.
Once FTTP is rolled out more widescale VM are in trouble one would think.
But that is still a long way away.