View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 14:10   #10265
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I don't think any of the main UK sporst channels has the rights to it yet. It's not on the websites of Sky Sports, BT Sport or Premier Sports.

On the Top 14 website, it lists a handful of international broadcasters but no one is listed for the UK although TV5 Monde seems to have global coverage and will "Broadcast the show "Jour de Rugby" each weekend and broadcast 10 matches: the last 5 days of the championship and the entire final phase"
https://www.top14-rugby.com/en-US/wa...v-broadcasters
Thanks for the reply, more or less confirms my findings.

Not available in UK - personally, I miss watching the odd games that used to be broadcast.

I presume it was a case of Top14 wanting more for the rights than the broadcasters thought they were worth - thought sky would have been interested as they have no northern hemisphere rugby rights at all.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote