View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 22:56   #445
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Boris now knows better than to pretend the UK's going to be the sweat shop of Europe and meeting that criteria should always be easy for the UK. It might be something we need to challenge the EU on if some EU countries don't follow it too.

I obviously disagree with your second sentence.
I'm shocked at your second sentence The EU wants to stop us being a successful competitor and the evidence stares you in the face.
The fish business - we can't land molluscs; they won't grant financial equivalence even though that equivalence is baked into our current legislation and regulations - to name just two. Plus the treaty terms on which they insisted regarding diversion from their rules. What evidence is there to the contrary of my assertion?

Your first paragraph is plain ridiculous (red highlight). You introduce a straw man of what Boris is not doing, and a far fetched straw man at that.

What a pity that you've got nothing better to say. Sorry.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote