View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 20:31   #443
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think most people have woken up to the fact of increased bureaucracy when exporting to the EU. Indeed, some have given up. But what about that bonfire of EU red tape?

Well, I think most businesses wised up to the fact that there was never such a burden unless you fell into a dark Daily Express rabbit hole and started believing everything it told you to believe. And the Government has now accepted business's viewpoint.

https://www.ft.com/content/63d443ff-...c-8085426e7640
So what was all the level playing field stuff about? The EU wants to stop us being a successful competitor.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote