Thread: Tivo V6 Fast Forward
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 20:04   #26
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Fast Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by raylove View Post
This last update has caused all sorts of issues. Not only is the fast forward issue worse then ever (see my earlier post) but I am getting all other kinds of issues. For instance, if I pause live TV and then resume watching, if I have scheduled a recording to start on the same channel, as soon as that recording starts, the delayed TV that I am watching jumps to 'live' with no ability to rewind. So I miss what I was watching and pausing of live TV becomes a useless feature. This happens if there is only one recording scheduled - it is not because I have used up all three inputs.
Also, on Sunday I was watching a program whilst it was still recording. As soon as the recording stopped, the recording that I was watching reverted to live TV. I had to re-locate the recording where I found that the 'resume' function wasn't operative. I had to wind forward to try to find where I was when I was unceremoniously kicked out!
These are just a couple of examples of strange behavior that I have encountered since the latest update. Why can't they just leave things as they are when they are working!!?
Rant over....
Sounds as if it really is broke, then!

If a re-boot at the plug doesn't work, time to get a V6, I think!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote