Thread: Tivo V6 Fast Forward
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 19:11   #25
raylove
Inactive

raylove is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fast Forward

This last update has caused all sorts of issues. Not only is the fast forward issue worse then ever (see my earlier post) but I am getting all other kinds of issues. For instance, if I pause live TV and then resume watching, if I have scheduled a recording to start on the same channel, as soon as that recording starts, the delayed TV that I am watching jumps to 'live' with no ability to rewind. So I miss what I was watching and pausing of live TV becomes a useless feature. This happens if there is only one recording scheduled - it is not because I have used up all three inputs.
Also, on Sunday I was watching a program whilst it was still recording. As soon as the recording stopped, the recording that I was watching reverted to live TV. I had to re-locate the recording where I found that the 'resume' function wasn't operative. I had to wind forward to try to find where I was when I was unceremoniously kicked out!
These are just a couple of examples of strange behavior that I have encountered since the latest update. Why can't they just leave things as they are when they are working!!?
Rant over....
raylove is offline   Reply With Quote