View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 13:10   #14
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Florida Shooting: 17 Students Shot dead in another Mass Shooting in the U.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Why do they need guns ? To protect against everyone else that has guns ?? It doesn't seem to work.

Weird country, weirder people. I attended a wedding in Pennsylvania a few years ago, I was counting the days before I could come home, it was a alcohol free area full of ultra religious Amish , really should do my research before accepting invitations !
Have to disagree with you - it's a big country, with lots of different folks living different lifestyles; respect them, they'll respect you; one area doesn't give you a view on the whole country - that would be like visiting a small village in Cornwall (or inner-city areas in any large UK city) and using that as a stereotype for all Brits.

I've visited LA, San Francisco, San Diego (and points in between), Boston, Provincetown, and other parts of Massachusetts, New Jersey coastline and New Jersey inland (Summit), and they are miles apart culturally and socially. I love visiting New York, but also like visiting the small towns in Connecticut, but again, completely different ethos. Denigrating an entire country, and it's people, based on one visit, reflects more on you than them, imho.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote