View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 07:51   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2018

You have no idea. The films I mentioned above are the bigys for me next year which I will be going to midnight premieres for. Every year I make a film list like Paul M of films I want to go and see at the cinema. I have been doing it for a long time because many years ago I found there was always one film every year that I watched when it came out on dvd and punched myself thinking "why didn't you watch that at the cinema?". The best example is The Last Samurai. So after that every year before xmas I would sit down and trawl the internet to see which films were coming out the following year, watch the trailers and make a list of which films I was going to see at the cinema. Sure, there are some which looks good and turn out to be disappointing but it doesn't matter now because I don't pay to see them anyway.

My list for next year is pretty much identical to Paul M's at the start of this thread (minus a few) plus the (other suggestions) he has put at the bottom.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote